The Greg Biffle Fan Forum has merged with The Race Garage.
Greg Biffle Fan Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:13:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Congrats to RoushBiff6 Member of the Month for November

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Ford 400 ~ Ford 300 Notes

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ford 400 ~ Ford 300 Notes  (Read 193 times)
Darnell99Fan
Global Moderator
PR Manager

Forum Mother

View Profile
« on: November 13, 2007, 05:21:09 pm »

~Race2Win

Checker Auto Parts 500 - David Ragan Notes

David Ragan
NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series: Ford 400
Sunday November 18
3:00 PM Eastern – ABC/MRN Fast Facts:

David Ragan competed in the Ford 300 at Homestead-Miami Speedway in 2004. He started 36th and finished 31st.
Ragan is currently 23rd in the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series point standings.
Ragan is currently second in the Raybestos Rookie of the Year race. He trails Juan Pablo Montoya by 21 points.

David Ragan
Team: No. 6 AAA Show Your Card & Save Ford Fusion
Crew Chief: Jimmy Fennig
Chassis: Primary: RK-394 Previously ran at Charlotte; finished 40th
Indy; finished 16th
Fontana; finished 12th
Back-up: RK-201 - Previously ran at Michigan; finished 21st

Ragan on racing at Homestead-Miami Speedway:“I don’t have a whole lot of experience at Homestead. I raced in the Busch Series there a few years ago and I attempted to make the Cup race last year, so I have a little bit of time on the track, but nothing compared to the guys I will be competing against this weekend. We’ve had some disappointing races over the past few weekends. We really thought we were going to turn that around last weekend in Phoenix, but it just didn’t work out for us the way we planned. This weekend is the grand finale for the 2007 season and we really want to finish off the year strong. We are taking one of our best cars, and we plan to have a good finish for AAA, Ford, and all the other great sponsors that we have with us.”

Crew Chief Jimmy Fennig on racing at Homestead-Miami Speedway:
“This weekend in Homestead we will be running the car that we took to Charlotte and Atlanta. It is one of our best cars and it is time that we show what it can do. We are also running the AAA Show Your Card & Save paint scheme, which is one of the guys favorite designs, so hopefully it will bring us some good luck. It is the final race of the season and as soon as we leave Miami we are heading home to start working on getting ready to go test. Daytona is right around the corner and we plan to come out of the box strong next year. It will be our goal to make the Chase for the Championship in 2008.”

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Darnell99Fan
Global Moderator
PR Manager

Forum Mother

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 07:24:05 pm »

~Race2Win

Ford 300 - David Ragan Notes

David Ragan
NASCAR Busch Series: Ford 300
Saturday November 17
4:00 PM Eastern – ESPN2/MRN

David Ragan
Team: No. 6 Discount Tire Ford Fusion
Crew Chief: Mike Kelley
Chassis: RK-375 Last ran at Chicago, Jul. ’07; finished 19th
Ran at Las Vegas, Mar. ’07; finished 24th

Ragan on racing in the Busch Series at Homestead-Miami Speedway:“I have one race at Homestead under my belt and I look forward to the challenge it poses this weekend. It is a tough mile and a half race track with gradual banking. I am a little disappointed is our finishes the last couple of weeks, so I think we are due for a strong finish. I would like to cap off this season with a win and the Rookie-of-the-Year title. I know they are both within reach, I just have to do my part in making that dream a reality.”

Crew Chief Mike Kelley on racing at Homestead-Miami Speedway:“We want to finish the season strong. I think everybody on this team feels good about our chances this weekend. A top-five would be nice, but a win is the ultimate goal. We have been so close a few times this year, but haven’t gotten all the breaks needed to get to victory lane. I think our biggest achievement this year will be finishing in the top-five in points. There are a lot of quality race teams competing every week and to be among the elite is truly an honor. Everyone knows that we need a strong finish to validate that achievement.”

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum