The Greg Biffle Fan Forum has merged with The Race Garage.
Greg Biffle Fan Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:04:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Greg Biffle Fans Forum!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Ford 400 ~ Ford 300 Notes

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ford 400 ~ Ford 300 Notes  (Read 189 times)
Darnell99Fan
Global Moderator
PR Manager

Forum Mother

View Profile
« on: November 13, 2007, 07:24:05 pm »

~Race2Win

Ford 300 - David Ragan Notes

David Ragan
NASCAR Busch Series: Ford 300
Saturday November 17
4:00 PM Eastern – ESPN2/MRN

David Ragan
Team: No. 6 Discount Tire Ford Fusion
Crew Chief: Mike Kelley
Chassis: RK-375 Last ran at Chicago, Jul. ’07; finished 19th
Ran at Las Vegas, Mar. ’07; finished 24th

Ragan on racing in the Busch Series at Homestead-Miami Speedway:“I have one race at Homestead under my belt and I look forward to the challenge it poses this weekend. It is a tough mile and a half race track with gradual banking. I am a little disappointed is our finishes the last couple of weeks, so I think we are due for a strong finish. I would like to cap off this season with a win and the Rookie-of-the-Year title. I know they are both within reach, I just have to do my part in making that dream a reality.”

Crew Chief Mike Kelley on racing at Homestead-Miami Speedway:“We want to finish the season strong. I think everybody on this team feels good about our chances this weekend. A top-five would be nice, but a win is the ultimate goal. We have been so close a few times this year, but haven’t gotten all the breaks needed to get to victory lane. I think our biggest achievement this year will be finishing in the top-five in points. There are a lot of quality race teams competing every week and to be among the elite is truly an honor. Everyone knows that we need a strong finish to validate that achievement.”

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum