The Greg Biffle Fan Forum has merged with The Race Garage.
Greg Biffle Fan Forum
April 20, 2024, 10:58:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Nov. 18 GBFF will merge with The Race Garage Be sure to register

http://www.theracegarage.com/home/

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Checker Auto Parts 500 ~ Arizona.Travel 200

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Checker Auto Parts 500 ~ Arizona.Travel 200  (Read 94 times)
Darnell99Fan
Global Moderator
PR Manager

Forum Mother

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2007, 06:03:30 pm »

~Race2Win

Arizona.Travel 200 - Greg Biffle Notes

Greg Biffle
Phoenix Busch Fast Facts

GREG BIFFLE
Team: No. 16 3M/Scotch Blue Tape Ford Fusion
Owner: Jack Roush
Crew Chief: Eddie Pardue
Chassis: RK-460 – this car last ran at Richmond in September

Fast Facts:

Greg Biffle has two wins, five top-five, eight top-10 finishes and one pole in the Busch Series at Phoenix in nine starts.
Biffle has completed 100 percent (1795 of 1795) of the laps in his Busch races at Phoenix. His average starting position is 9.3 and finishing position is 5.4.
Biffle has led 409 laps in a Busch car at Phoenix.
Biffle will be racing RK-460. This car ran both Richmond races and led 94 laps en route to a second-place finish at ORP.
The No. 16 3M Ford Fusion will have a special Scotch Blue Tape paint scheme this weekend at Phoenix.

Biffle on racing in Phoenix:
“I’ve won twice at Phoenix in the Busch Series, and this would be a great weekend to score my third win there. I feel terrible about our race at Texas last weekend. I was sure we had a win in the bag until I thought I had a flat right-front tire with about 35 laps to go. I know the whole team was disappointed we didn’t get that win, and I was too. We’ve come so close to winning on several occasions this year and we’ve only got two more chances this season. We’ve got a really cool special paint scheme with Scotch Blue Tape that would look great in Victory Lane.”

Crew chief Eddie Pardue on racing in Phoenix:
“This team is beyond ready to get a win this weekend in Phoenix. Greg has a great record there with two wins already. We’ve got a good car for him – it’s the same car he ran at both Richmond races, and he nearly won with it at ORP this summer. It’s frustrating because we’ve been so close to winning so many races this year, but we’re not giving up. This 3M team is as determined as ever to win.”

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum