The Greg Biffle Fan Forum has merged with The Race Garage.
Greg Biffle Fan Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:52:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Greg Wins at KS

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

This Week In Ford Racing: NNCS Driver Greg Biffle ~ Homestead-Miami

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This Week In Ford Racing: NNCS Driver Greg Biffle ~ Homestead-Miami  (Read 64 times)
Darnell99Fan
Global Moderator
PR Manager

Forum Mother

View Profile
« on: November 13, 2007, 11:28:23 am »

This Week In Ford Racing: NNCS Driver Greg Biffle
Campbell & Company For Ford Racing, Press Release

Greg Biffle, driver of No. 16 Dish Network Ford Fusion, will go to Ford Championship Weekend looking to win his fourth straight Ford 400. Biffle, whose only Nextel Cup victory this year came at Kansas in September, spoke about trying to extend his Homestead-Miami Speedway win streak.
GREG BIFFLE - No. 16 Dish Network Ford Fusion -

HAVE YOU EVER WON FOUR EVENTS IN A ROW AT ANY LEVEL OF RACING?
"The only thing I've done like that is I won four late model events in a row at Tri-Cities Speedway, but that wasn't as near the competition of the Nextel Cup Series. We won 17 out of 19 races at one track when I won the championship. We won a lot of race there, but never anything other than that, so it would be pretty special for us."

ARE YOU TAKING THE KANSAS CAR TO HOMESTEAD?

"Yeah, we were slated to take the Kansas car once it came out of the last race OK. We planned on taking that car no matter what, so that's our focus right now."

DO YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOUR CHANCES OF MAKING IT FOUR STRAIGHT?
"Oh yeah, absolutely. That car has been really fast everywhere we've taken it and I'm real positive that we can at least challenge for that fourth win in a row."

THE FACT IT'S THE FORD 400, DOES THAT PROVIDE A BIT MORE INCENTIVE?

"Absolutely. I think Ford swept the weekend last year and we'd certainly love to do that again. It would be pretty special for us and winning the last race before the off-season is pretty cool, too."

YOU'VE WON ON BOTH HOMESTEAD CONFIGURATIONS. CAN YOU TALK ABOUT THE TRACK ITSELF?
"That kind of race track is so much fun. It's progressive banking. You can run on the bottom, the middle and the top, but it's not as fast as the mile-and-a-halves we normally go to and it has a little bit longer sweeping corners. It drives a little bit more like a medium-sized short track - sort of like Phoenix as far as corner entry into three. That's another thing that makes it fun. We've run everywhere like at Atlanta, but this race track has a little slower corner speed, so it's a little more technical."
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum