The Greg Biffle Fan Forum has merged with The Race Garage.
Greg Biffle Fan Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:46:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Nov. 18 GBFF will merge with The Race Garage Be sure to register

http://www.theracegarage.com/home/

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Texas Weekend

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Texas Weekend  (Read 73 times)
Darnell99Fan
Global Moderator
PR Manager

Forum Mother

View Profile
« on: November 01, 2007, 08:35:52 am »

10-31-2007

KVAPIL: Hopes to Reprise First Win at TMS
~truckSeries.com Report 

Travis Kvapil will make his 10th NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series start at Texas Motor Speedway this Friday in the No. 6 K&N Filters Ford F-150.

Kvapil enters Texas third in NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series points, 320 markers behind point leader Ron Hornaday.

The No. 6 K&N Filters team will be bringing chassis RK319-43 to Texas. This chassis last raced at Atlanta, where Kvapil started fifth and finished 11th.

In 22 starts this season, Kvapil has four wins (Michigan, Memphis, Nashville, Las Vegas), eight top-five and 12 top-10 finishes.

Kvapil scored his first NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series victory at Texas in 2001.

TRAVIS KVAPIL ON TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY. . .
"Texas is a very special place to me. It's where I won my first race back in 2001, and the fans are always so supportive of us. The truck series always puts on a good show there. Like Charlotte and Atlanta, it's a high-speed track where the draft will come into play. It's one of my favorite places to race, and I always look forward to going back to Texas."

MIKE BEAM ON TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY
. . .
"Travis has won at Texas in the past, so there's no reason to believe that he can't win there again. We're bringing the same truck that we raced in Atlanta last week. It's been a strong truck for us, it's the chassis we won with from the pole at both Michigan and Las Vegas. We know that we're out of the hunt for the championship, but we're in a pretty tight battle for third in points. We need to have good runs for the rest of the year to make sure we take that spot."

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum