The Greg Biffle Fan Forum has merged with The Race Garage.
Greg Biffle Fan Forum
April 20, 2024, 07:26:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Congrats to RoushBiff6 Member of the Month for November

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Texas II: Matt Kenseth preview

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Texas II: Matt Kenseth preview  (Read 188 times)
Darnell99Fan
Global Moderator
PR Manager

Forum Mother

View Profile
« on: November 01, 2007, 09:20:20 am »

~Race2Win

O'Reilly Challenge - Matt Kenseth Notes

Matt Kenseth
1.5-mile Texas Motor Speedway
Fort Worth, Tex.

Race Schedule
NASCAR Busch Series: O'Reilly Challenge
Saturday, November 3
3:00 PM Eastern - ESPN2/PRN

Matt Kenseth - NBS Advance Team: No.17 iLevel by Weyerhaeuser Ford Fusion Crew Chief: Drew Blickensderfer Chassis: RK- 360 last ran Dover – finished third

Kenseth on racing in the Busch Series at Texas Motor Speedway:
"Texas is a really fast track and I enjoy racing there. There are multiple grooves around the track which make for interesting racing. Anytime you can go somewhere and actually pass and run different groves around the track you know you are in for a good race. We had a really good car here in the spring and we are bringing that same car here this time around. Hopefully we can get the same result and get a win for iLevel in their last race this year with us.”

Crew Chief Drew Blickensderfer on racing at Texas Motor Speedway: “The season is winding down and I’m hoping we can finish as strong as we started. We are bringing the same car that won in the spring race at Texas and most recently finished third at Dover despite getting a little banged up. Matt and the team have a lot of confidence in this car so I think we should be able to get a solid run in this weekend.”

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum