The Greg Biffle Fan Forum has merged with The Race Garage.
Greg Biffle Fan Forum
April 17, 2024, 09:21:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Greg Wins at KS

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Memphis Busch race

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Memphis Busch race  (Read 155 times)
Darnell99Fan
Global Moderator
PR Manager

Forum Mother

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2007, 11:21:49 am »

~Race2Win

Sam’s Town 250 - Colin Braun Notes

Colin Braun
NASCAR Busch Series: Sam's Town 250
Saturday October 27
3:00 PM Eastern – ESPN2/MRN

Colin Braun
Team: No. 16 3M Ford Fusion
Crew Chief: Eddie Pardue
Chassis: RK-190 Last ran at New Hampshire and Gateway

Braun on racing at Memphis Motorsports Park:
“I am really excited about my first Busch Series race this weekend. I’ve never raced at Memphis before, but after spending a day at Caraway with Eddie (Pardue) and the guys last week, I feel a lot more comfortable and prepared going into Memphis. We tested with the same car I will be racing this weekend, so just having the seat time is important to get the feel of these cars. I ran my first Craftsman Truck race at Martinsville last weekend, so this month has been quite a learning curve for me. Don’t get me wrong though, I’ve loved every minute of it.”

Crew Chief Eddie Pardue on racing at Memphis Motorsports Park:

“Everyone on the 3M team is looking forward to working with Colin this weekend at Memphis. We spent a day testing with him last week at Caraway and it went really well. He gave us great feedback and worked well with the team. We got about 23 runs in and worked through a lot of the usual stuff. We did some simulated race run adjustments and helped him get acclimated to this car.”

FAST FACTS

The Memphis race will be Colin Braun’s first start in the NASCAR Busch Series. He made his first Craftsman Truck Series start last weekend at Martinsville.
Braun will be racing RK-190. This car last ran at Gateway in July where Todd Kluever finished 11th in it.
Braun and the 3M team tested at Caraway with this car last Thursday. The goal was to give Braun some seat time and shake down the car.
Braun has one top-five and three top-10 finishes in three starts in the ARCA RE/MAX Series with Roush Fenway this season.

I hope Colin doesn't end up like another Danny, Todd or Petey in all this mess.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum